Okay, so Tammie wussed out and would only tag those who were reading her blog. So, I’ll take up the baton and continue the meme:
6 random things about me that you probably don’t know and won’t remember 5 minutes from now.
1) My driver’s license lists my first name as “Brain” instead of “Brian”. When I first moved to Florida and transferred my license, they first got my age wrong. I went back and they corrected that, but they screwed up my name. At that point I was like “screw it”. It’s been that way for 10 years now.
2) I have a Ph.D. in Oceanography. So, I guess that makes me “Dr. Brain” – at least according to my driver’s license.
3) I went to the same high school as Meriwether Lewis Clark, the son of famous Louisiana Purchase explorer, William Clark – who quite obviously named his son after his equally famous explorer buddy.
4) I played football and volleyball in high school. I didn’t start running until I was 29.
5) I have one song by the Jonas Brothers and one song by Hannah Montana on my run playlist. This is what happens when you have two daughters.
6) I have a birthmark on my right hip that very few people have ever seen.
Here are the rules:
1. link to the person who tagged you.
2. post the rules on your blog.
3. write six random things about yourself.
4. tag six people at the end of your post.
5. let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6. let the tagger know when your entry is up.